The 2018 Show: Goal Setting Tips for 2018 [Worksheet]
I’m going to help you plan your 2018 goals.
Most people just randomly set a goal. “I want to get healthier this year.”
Or, “I’m going to drink more water.”
By March, they fail.
That’s because most people set goals and New Year’s resolutions TOTALLY wrong.
I’m not perfect, but I’ve spent YEARS optimizing my goal setting process so I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t.
And in this episode, I’m going to share how to set goals and achieve them.
- The types of goal setting that works for me
- My goal setting examples for 2018 (aka what I’m doing this year)
- How YOU can set goals that work for you
Take a listen below.
Listen on Apple Podcasts – Listen on Overcast – Download mp3
And to get started with your own goal setting, click here for my goal setting worksheets.
Things I talk about in this episode:
- Podcast episode with Tynan. My most popular podcast episode ever (42,000+ downloads).
- YouTube channel. This is where I’m sharing my BEST content in 2018.
- My email newsletter. Join 130,000+ other entrepreneurs and ultra-awesome people.
- KingSumo. One of my biggest work focuses for 2018. Grow your business faster with viral giveaways.
- Clean January. Join my Facebook group to participate. I’ll be doing it with you.
- Tweet me. Tell me your goal this year. Maybe I can help.
- AppSumo. Groupon for Geeks. Aka the BEST tools for entrepreneurs at a bargain price.
- Briefcase. From our team at Sumo Group. Netflix for software. A ridiculously insane deal on epic software for your business.
- People I want to meet. Bo Jackson, someone from The Kids in the Hall, Joey Chestnut or any super eaters, founder of Santa Cruz Bicycles, founder of Yeti Cycles, anyone who plays on the Golden State Warriors… if you have any connections, holler at me. I’ll buy you tacos.
Want more? Listen to the FULL podcast below.